Getting the analysis right is key to successful projects. ShiftLeft's experienced Business Analysts can deliver:
- Project Scoping - driving out project objectives, business cases and key issues, ensuring that scope is clearly and concisely defined and agreed with all stakeholders
- Methods and Approach - helping you decide how best to document and manage requirements to achieve the business benefits you desire
- Mentoring - working with your Business Analysts through peer group reviews of completed work to constructively challenge and improve the process and products of Business Analysis
- Workshop Facilitation - from Project Initiation to Project Reviews
- Process and Data Modeling - building business models that fit with your organization both now and for the future
- Issue and Risk Management - identifying project issues and risks and seeking prompt resolution
- Business Analysis Development program definition - we can work with you to analyze what you want to improve in your Business Analysis function and why. We can also help you carry out the program.